Twilight
This is the story about a girl, Bella Swan, who falls in love
unexpectedly with a vampire, Edward Cullen. She moved in with her dad, Charlie
Swan, for a couple months. She wanted
her mom to go out and have fun with her new husband. So while she went to live
with her dad she met Edward Cullen and his family. She wasn’t friends with them
but she knew there was something about them that was different and there was!!
The Cullen’s didn’t talk with other people and they defiantly didn’t want to
have nothing to do with other people expect themselves. However there was
something different about Bella Swan that made Edward fall in love with her!
I chose this book because I love reading about romance, it’s
dramatic, and it’s one of the best books I have ever read.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI like how you described the details and how it happens.
ReplyDeleteI love this story about love<3!
But i do disagree when you said its "dramatic" How is this book dramatic?
I like how you described every thing with a lot of detail. You did a very good job. You have some misspelled words though.
ReplyDeleteI really love detailed things but i think or feel that you may have too much. Your not summarizing it , you practically told the whole story, which is not bad just something you should consider. Other than that GOOD JOB!
ReplyDeleteI dont really like this book but by the way you descripe it i would like to read it.
ReplyDeleteI never thought it would be that cool.
in other words your blog was so interesting and you describe very good...
I really like the movie, but I've actually never read this book but it sounds interesting the way you explained this book. Also you gave so much cool details and information.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Megan. You did almost give all the story. Do you recommend the book? Great job!
ReplyDeleteYou gave away the whole entire book.
ReplyDeleteIt is so long you might as whell me the author.
It was kind of good i would read the book